Skip to content
- at this time, we do not use screen-printing. this means that each image/design made by BlueVillain is either painted and/or applied by hand using various types of paint and Direct-to-Garment heat transfer methods. a Behind the Scenes video of how we make our Half n' Half T-shirts can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrTHwMHxJuo
What do you mean by "handmade" items?
- any item containing the words "handmade" or "handpainted" are made to order and require 2-3 days of processing time. once your package has shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number so that you can see exactly what's going on with your order. BlueVillain ships through USPS which typically takes 2-3 business days, although shipping times vary depending on the destination. if it has been more than 3 days since your order and you haven't received a confirmation email OR it has been more than 7 days after your order and you have not received your package, please email BlueVillainUS@gmail.com
- How long until I receive my package?
- no ma'am! the Proof of Purchase forms that we send out with each order clearly state the proper way to care for your handmade items.* if you destroy your garment in the washing machine you can pay shipping, both ways, to return the item to us and we will replace it for you one time, and one time only.
- I ruined my garment in the washing machine. Can I get a refund?
- unless you specify in your order, you get whichever halves we have available. for example, if you place an order right after someone who just ordered a H/H T-shirt in the same size and they got the version with the black on the left, you will more than likely receive the version with the white on the left.
- I ordered a Half n' Half T-shirt. How do I know which half I'm going to get?
- at the moment we unfortunately do not have a size chart but we are working on releasing one soon. however, BlueVillain does use Gildan brand T-shirts and their size chart can be found here: https://www.gildan.com/pages/size-chart
- How do I know what my BlueVillain size is?
- we are ALWAYS looking for both male and female representatives to promote the brand. shoot a quick email to BlueVillainUS@yahoo.com with a short message about yourself and why you want to represent us and we'll go from there. we do offer different tiers of Brand Representation and there are multiple opportunities to receive payment. informally, you can always tag any photos of yourself or your friends wearing our clothing on any social networking site with the hashtag #BlueVillain for a chance to be reposted/scouted.
- I want to become a BlueVillain Brand Rep. What do I do?
- at this time, we unfortunately do not issue any refunds or accept returns/exchanges. if you have an issue with your order, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your Return Policy?
- anything marked as "handmade" or "hand-painted" will never look exactly the same. we do this with the intent of making sure each and every garment is one of a kind. you will never walk outside and see someone in a BlueVillain shirt that looks exactly like yours, and that's the goal.
- I ordered two of the same shirt. Why do they look different?
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device